• +91 799 740 0467
  • info@indianoverseascareers.com


New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education.


New Zealand offers a safe learning environment which provides excellent study opportunities.

Whilst New Zealand is a small and distant destination, it is a unique country in which to study and gain a qualification. You'll find the rewards are well worth making the journey for, as well as training that simply can't be found anywhere else in the world.


No wonder New Zealand is the ultimate outdoor adventure playground, offering every kind of thrill and degree of blood-pumping adrenalin adventure to pure hedonistic relaxation and pleasure.


New Zealanders are famed for their friendliness, hospitality and warmth to overseas visitors, and enjoy meeting folk from other cultures


You can expect a high standard of living conditions


Secondary and tertiary education in New Zealand offers an attractive and stimulating academic environment. The institutions are diverse in size and location, and offer a wide range of general and specialist courses


The quality of a New Zealand tertiary education is well-recognised internationally


Many New Zealand graduates go on to postgraduate study in other countries, prior to taking up careers overseas or in New Zealand


New Zealand offers a safe and stable democratic political environment


A great variety of recreational and cultural experiences are available in a country renowned for its natural rugged beauty, yet without any dangerous animals


Travel to New Zealand is easy, with direct flights from most major cities


Of course, there are many sports activities: schools, universities and colleges offer excellent sport facilities for students who want to play tennis, squash, cricket, basketball, soccer, netball, softball or rugby. Many of these activities and sports are within walking distance or easy travelling time from student campuses.


New Zealand offers a safe learning environment with excellent study opportunities and support services for international students. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments Language Schools, High Schools, Universities, Politechnics, Technical Schools and Institutes. This website is supported by New Zealand schools, New Zealand English language schools eg. and offers New Zealand education information, including information on New Zealand Schools and New Zealand Universities.


The educational system in New Zealand is extremely varied and is one of the best in the world.

For an international student wanting to pursue education in New Zealand, means that they must meet first meet basic visa requirements, possess good health and character and must have the ability to speak English. There are a minimum of 100,000 foreign students in the New Zealand universities, representing more than 150 countries from all over the world. Unlike popular belief, the Government's attitude towards students is very positive and welcoming. New Zealand's education program has a mix of both work and fun, making it suitable for all kinds of studying to socialize and study. This country is a great place to study as it offers a fantastic landscape since it close to the sea, an internationally recognized choice of courses, excellence in sport, a great lifestyle and good standard of living and availability of part time jobs and full time during holidays.

New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA): It is responsible for approving and registering all courses and national qualifications offered at universities, polytechnics or institutes of technology and private training establishments.

New Zealand Vice Chancellor's Committee (NZVCC): This committee is responsible for all diplomas, undergraduate and graduate programmes offered by the New Zealand institutions.


Test Requirements For New Zealand

Immigration New Zealand requires an IELTS Overall Band Score of 6.5 in either the General Training or Academic IELTS Modules. Unless meeting exemption requirements, the IELTS Band Score is mandatory for application in the General skills migration category.


Cost of Studying & Living in New Zealand

NZ offers a quality English language based education at an affordable price. When compared with other providers, New Zealand has about a 20% cost advantage over Australia and a 50% cost advantage over the US and UK.


Stay and work here after you have completed your studies

To start with, the student should collect various brochures and prospectus for different institutions and do a comparative analysis of the institutions, vis-à-vis course details, tuition fee, standing of the university etc.

Detailed information and guidance is available from the counselors of IOC'S and through our website’s helpline Once the institution has been decided upon, the procedure to be followed would be: -


After securing admission into the University one must start with the visa formalities.

IOC Overseas Education Advisors Pvt. Ltd., study australia, overseas education consultants provides wide range of services for study in Australia. For information on our Visa service and other services, click here . Contact our helpline for further assistance.

In addition to other packages, the 'Apply yourself' package being offered by us will make the work of applicants easy, smooth and productive. Right from selecting the appropriate universities that suit one's requirement/profile to evaluating essays, recommendations, resume etc., till applying for the visa, IOC'S, study australia will be with you all the way when you enroll for this highly useful package. For more details about the package and to know how IOC'S, study australia can help you realize your dreams,


The costs of studying in Australia depend on the institution and the level of study you choose.

undertaking a full-time course of study culminating in a New Zealand qualification that would qualify for points under the Skilled Migrant Category of residence policy; or


undertaking a full-time course of study at a Private Training Establishment or Tertiary Institution, of at least 2 academic years' duration; or


undertaking a full-time, full secondary school year course of study in Years 12 or 13, provided you have written permission from your school and written parental consent; or


engaged in a full-time, course of study of at least 6 months' duration at a Private Training Establishment or Tertiary Institution, and a visa or immigration officer is satisfied that the primary purpose of a course of study is to develop English language skills, and you have an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score of 5.0 or above.


Note: No person who holds a Student Visa and/or Permit may work in self-employment, or provide commercial sexual services or operate or invest in a business of prostitution.


successfully completed a course in New Zealand that had a minimum completion time of 3 years; or


successfully completed in New Zealand a qualification that would qualify for points under the Skilled Migrant Category of Residence Policy; and


evidence of an offer of employment relevant to that course or qualification; and


evidence that your Work Permit application is being made no later than 3 months after the end date of your Student Permit for that course or qualification; or


postgraduate qualifications, or


qualifications in areas of absolute skill shortage as specified in the Long Term Skill Shortage List

may apply for and be issued a multiple entry Work Visa and/or granted a Work Permit for the same period as the Student Visa and Permit held by their partner. You do not need to provide an offer of employment.

You must be living in a genuine und stable partnership, and meet the minimum requirements for recognition of a partnership. You also need to provide evidence to demonstrate that you are living together with your partner in a genuine & stable partnership at the time your application is made as well as evidence of the duration of your relationship. You will also need to supply a letter of support from your partner.

you may apply for a Work Permit for a maximum of 2 years to obtain practical experience suitable to your qualification.


successfully completed a qualification in New Zealand that would qualify for points under the Skilled Migrant Category of Residence Policy; and


evidence that you have a minimum of $2,100 in funds available to maintain yourself; and


evidence that your Work Permit application is being made no later than 3 months after the end date of your Student Permit for that qualification

you may apply for a Graduate Job Search Work Permit for a maximum of 6 months.

Note: You are not eligible for a Graduate Job Search Work Visa or Permit if you have previously been issued or granted a Work Visa or Permit under this policy.

Partners of holders of Student Visas and/or Permits


Work visa options available after your graduation when studying in Australia.

International students seeking to work in Australia after their education have to apply for the work permit from DIAC (Department of Immigration and Citizenship).

As in the US and UK, students who go to Australia for full-time studies can work up to 20 hours per week part-time. However, spouses of students can work for unlimited time, if the student goes for Masters level education. Spouses of other students can only work up to 20 hours.